The Boahaus 60” TV stand with a white-walnut finish comes with a bevy of storage solutions and a beautiful contemporary design. The lapped particleboard, with walnut wood grain-effect melamine veneer, lends a classic touch to the Boahaus TV stand. It has one large drawer and two closed compartments to storage DVD’s, books, music discs, games, etc. It also have an open compartment to place game console, DVD players, TV decoder and more. This product is a perfect combination of features and utility. You can clean the TV stand by wiping it with a clean cloth. The superior quality, along with high utility, promises that this is an impressive piece of furniture.
Weights & Dimensions
|Overall||23.38" H x 50" W x 16.38" D|
|TV Opening||59" W x 16" D|
|Shelf||7.63" H x 29.63" W x 16" D|
|Cabinet Interior||14.13" H x 13.5" W x 16" D|
|Tv Size Accommodated||60"|
|Weight capacity||122 lb.|
|Overall Product Weight||72.27 lb.|
- TV's up to 60 inches: The size of Philadelphia TV Stand is suitable for TVs up to 60 inches. Tabletop is spacious enough for you to lay out souvenirs and portraits.
- Open Space: Open Shelf will let you place game console, DVD players, TV decoder and more. The design will give this space a contemporary touch to the room.
- Hidden Storage: One large drawer and two cabinets represent plenty space to place books, video games, table games, photo albums and more.
- Sturdy with Exquisite Finish: Our cabinet is constructed of high-quality and thicker engineered wood boards. Exquisite finish makes the table moisture proof and maintain brand-new and useful for a long time.
- Customer Support until 100% satisfactory experience: We will provide professional customer service to every customer before and after purchase. If you have any problems, please feel free to contract us with e-mail or phone call, we will reply within 24 hours and give you a satisfactory solution.
|Materials||Engineered wood (MDP) with Melamine veneer|
|Magnetic Door Catches||Yes|
|Recommended for commercial use||Yes|
You can Download the Assembly Instructions HERE