The Gaia Lighted Vanity will never let you down with its exceptional quality, useful functions, plenty of storage space, and stylish look. The dressing table comes with an all-wide mirror letting you view yourself in the best way while putting on makeup or doing your hair. There is a central drawer that lets you find the important makeup gadgets very easily. In addition, you will find four lateral drawers to keep almost everything. The Gaia lighted vanity will let you enjoy your make-up time and impress from your co-workers to every friend. It is made from manufactured wood. Dimensions are 54” H x 38” W x 18” D. Assembly is required. LED light strips ARE NOT BUILT-IN. IT IS AN ADD-ON.
- Lighted Mirror: The modern LED light strip is a sleek and sophisticated addition to your vanity. The LED strips are bright enough for natural makeup application yet are also dimmable for you to adjust to your preference. The light strip creates the perfect lighting for applying makeup and hairstyling, but also creating videos or taking photos.
- Full-Width Mirror: A spectacular mirror lets you look at any detail at the time of makeup. It also gives a bigger look to your bedroom.
- Storage: Our vanities have ample storage for your makeup and hair tools, as well as room for other things on your work or school desk area. Hide your cosmetics and jewelry until the next time you need to use them in plenty of drawers and shelving options.
- Luxurious Design: Glam and bold design, perfect for any home décor style. The modern white and minimal aesthetic looks great with any colors or styles you already have in your room. Vanities can go in your bedroom, office, bathroom, or closet – they are versatile and will blend into any room flawlessly.
- Customer Support until 100% satisfactory experience: We will provide professional customer service to every customer before and after purchase. If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us by e-mail or phone call, we will reply within 24 hours and give you a satisfactory solution.
Assembly Video Tutorial